FUN DIVE INFO SHEETS
Take stock, in addition to the Plongée Plaisir books
Pleasure Diving Info Sheets are generally extracted from Pleasure Diving books, in order to allow direct access to certain subjects.
Depending on the case, this information can be enhanced by:
- direct links to sources of information (eg regulations);
- additional background information;
- taking current events into account.
These Info Sheets do not replace books Diving for Pleasure, they are complementary, for specific information, on a specific subject.
Classification of Info Sheets
Pleasure Diving Info Sheets are classified into several categories:
- Initiate you: for people wishing to discover diving (eg How to start diving? What are the diving levels?);
- Improving yourself: for people who have already been trained (eg Ears and diving; Dive computers);
- Directing, supervising: for dive directors and dive supervisors (dive guides);
- Teach: for club initiators and diving instructors;
- APS establishments: for structure managers (associative clubs, commercial structures, self-employed workers);
- Regulations ;
- Coronavirus, due to current events.
Of course, these categories are indicative, it is up to everyone to draw from these sheets the information that interests them.
Access to Info Sheets
To access the Info Sheets, you can:
- Use the menu opposite (desktop) or below after this page (mobile) to search among the Info Sheets offered;
- Use the search function.