INFO SHEETS > LEAD, SUPERVISE
A copy of the evacuation sheet provided for in the sports code must be completed in the event of a serious accident (annex III-19, art. A322-78 of the Sports Code) and sent to the medical teams.
Blank forms are required.
This sheet contains:
- Information on the injured diver (last name, first name, date of birth, club to which they belong, etc.);
- Scene of the accident ;
- Type of dive (air, nitrox, trimix, max. Depth, dive time, stops, exit time, desaturation procedures, ascent rate, etc.);
- Signs observed (pulse, paralysis, cold, tremors, etc.) and development observed;
- First aid provided (oxygen, hydration, etc.).
Cases that may constitute an offense:
- Do not have blank models of evacuation sheets, whether for dives aboard a boat, from the shore, in a swimming pool, in a pit, in ERP type PA or others;
- Do not complete the evacuation form in the event of an accident;
- Do not use the model of evacuation plug provided inannex III-19, art. A322-78of the sports code;
- Do not pass this sheet on to medical teams.
You can download a blank evacuation sheet that complies with the regulations in the download area Diving for Pleasure (free, on registration).
© Extract fromPleasure Diving booksby Alain Foret at Editions GAP.
Any reproduction prohibited on any medium whatsoever without the written consent of the publisher and the author.