INFO SHEETS > LEAD, SUPERVISE
Compulsory safety and first aid equipment
- Alpha Pavilion (by night: Red/White/Red lights). Rule n°27 of the International Regulations for Preventing Collisions at Sea (RIPAM), prefectural decrees, Transport Code and Sport Code art. A322-79. For more information,Click here.
- Immersible notation tablet (Cds, art. A322-78-2).
- Set of decompression tables during dives beyond 6 m in a natural environment (Cds, art. A322-78-2).
- Emergency air bottle equipped with its ready-to-use regulator (Cds, art. A322-78-2).
- Means of communication to prevent emergency services. At sea from a boat, VHF mandatory (Cds art. A322-78-1 and R322-4).
- Emergency plan and emergency organization table (Cds, art. A322-78-1 and R322-4). To know more :click here.
- First aid kit (Cds, art. R322-4).
- Drinking fresh water (Cds, art. A322-78-1).
- Isothermal cover (Cds, art. A322-78-2).
- Means of recalling immersion divers from the surface, for dives in the natural environment from a boat (Cds, art. A322-78-2).
- Oxygen therapy equipment (Cds, art. A322-78-1):
BAVU with oxygen reserve bag;
Three masks, large, medium and small model;
A mask with high concentration;
A normobaric oxygen therapy unit of sufficient capacity to allow, in the event of an accident, appropriate management of the situation until the arrival of medical help with pressure regulator, flow-litre and connection hose to the BAVU or with a high-concentration mask.
Rescue equipment is regularly checked and properly maintained.
- Evacuation sheets according to the standard model (Cds, art. A322-78-1). To know more :Click here.
- A safety sheet kept by any means for one year (Cds, art. A322-72 and Cdt, art. R4461-13). To know more :Click here.
© Extract fromPleasure Diving booksby Alain Foret at Editions GAP.
Any reproduction prohibited on any medium whatsoever without the written consent of the publisher and the author.